- Very handy, light-weight machine with optimum ease of operation. Provides comfortable and ergonomic working conditions
- Fitted with innovative interchangeable head system. Sanding heads are attached and removed with a click
- Segment sanding head with rotatable edge segment. This allows the sanding of surface transitions from wall to wall and wall to ceiling. The head's rotation follows the movement of the machine, without interruption of work.
GE 7 + MH-R + SH
Giraffe® wall and ceiling sander with interchangeable head system
|No-load speed||1100 - 1650|
|3800 - 5700|
|Backing pad diameter||225|
|Tool holder, wall and ceiling sander||hook and loop|
|Head angle of inclination||100|
|Stroke rate at no-load MH-T||3800-5700|
|Stroke rate at no-load MH-X||3100-4600|
- Reliable force transmission and high flexibility thanks to the flexible drive shaft from. For decades established “FLEX technology”. Thanks to this design principle the weight on the head of the Giraffe is reduced to a minimum. This facilitates handling.
- Electronic: controlled constant speed, soft-start, overload protection and speed selection with adjuster wheel
- Easy guiding: by optimal balance between motor and sanding head
- Effective dust extraction from between the brush ring and the sanding pad prevents clogging of the abrasive and promotes a dust-free working environment
- Option of connecting the FLEX safety vacuum cleaners to the FLEX clip-system on the guide tube
- Dust-proof on/off switch
- Very flexible thanks to an optional 500 mm extension (accessory) for high rooms, can be attached without any tools
- According to the assortment of sanding paper ideally suited for sanding plaster boards, solid styropor insulation slabs, preparation for painting
- Very large areas and rooms up to 3.40 m in height can be processed thanks to the optional application of the GM 340
- The innovative, textile transport system allows the machine and accessories to be transported effortlessly. The Giraffe® does not have to be mounted and is immediately ready for use
- Gimbal-mounted sanding head provides high flexibility and optimum adjustment for sanding walls and ceilings.