- Electronic: controlled constant speed, soft-start, overload protection and speed selection with adjuster wheel
- Very handy, light-weight machine with optimum ease of operation. Provides comfortable and ergonomic working conditions
- With an innovative interchangeable head system with segment for close up to edges. Sanding heads can be fitted and removed with one click
GDE 10 Set Turbo-Jet
Concrete wall and ceiling grinder Giraffe® with interchangeable head system
|Disc diameter||150 mm|
|Backing pad diameter||150 mm|
|Tool holder, wall and ceiling sander|
|Head angle of inclination||100 °|
|No-load speed GDE / DGH||5800 - 8700 1 rpm|
|No-load speed GDE / DSH||1700 - 2500 1 rpm|
|Power consumption||1010 W|
|Power output||590 W|
|Cable length||4.0 m|
- Easy guiding: by optimal balance between motor and sanding head
- Reliable force transmission and high flexibility thanks to the flexible drive shaft from. For decades established “FLEX technology”. Thanks to this design principle the weight on the head of the Giraffe is reduced to a minimum. This facilitates handling.
- Gimbal-mounted sanding head provides high flexibility and optimum adjustment for sanding walls and ceilings.
- Effective suction extraction ensures low-free working
- Option of connecting the FLEX safety vacuum cleaners to the FLEX clip-system on the guide tube
- Dust-proof on/off switch
- Very flexible thanks to an optional 500 mm extension (accessory) for high rooms, can be attached without any tools
- Very large areas and rooms up to 3.40 m in height can be processed thanks to the optional application of the GM 340
- The innovative, textile transport system allows the machine and accessories to be transported effortlessly. The Giraffe® does not have to be mounted and is immediately ready for use
- Turbo-Jet grinding disc for optimal stock removal. The many diamond segments means smoother working and a better finish. Also increasing the life of the machine. Ideal for deburring concrete.