- Abrasive disc for coarse sanding with high removal rate for sanding, reducing/levelling formwork unevenness, sintered layers, paints, adhesive residues, thermoplastic, graffiti, algae and other contaminants. With FLEX special flange.
- Very handy, light-weight machine with optimum ease of operation. Provides comfortable and ergonomic working conditions
- Easy guiding: by optimal balance between motor and sanding head
GDE 10 Set Thermo-Jet
Concrete wall and ceiling grinder Giraffe® with interchangeable head system
|Power consumption||1010 W|
|Power output||590 W|
|Backing pad diameter||150 mm|
|No-load speed GDE / DGH||5800 - 8700 1 rpm|
|No-load speed GDE / DSH||1700 - 2500 1 rpm|
|Head angle of inclination||100 °|
|Tool holder, wall and ceiling sander||Ø 28mm|
|Cable length||4.0 m|
- Electronic: controlled constant speed, soft-start, overload protection and speed selection with adjuster wheel
- With an innovative interchangeable head system with segment for close up to edges. Sanding heads can be fitted and removed with one click
- Reliable force transmission and high flexibility thanks to the flexible drive shaft from. For decades established “FLEX technology”. Thanks to this design principle the weight on the head of the Giraffe is reduced to a minimum. This facilitates handling.
- Effective suction extraction ensures low-free working
- Option of connecting the FLEX safety vacuum cleaners to the FLEX clip-system on the guide tube
- Dust-proof on/off switch
- Very flexible thanks to an optional 500 mm extension (accessory) for high rooms, can be attached without any tools
- Very large areas and rooms up to 3.40 m in height can be processed thanks to the optional application of the GM 340
- Gimbal-mounted sanding head provides high flexibility and optimum adjustment for sanding walls and ceilings.
- The innovative, textile transport system allows the machine and accessories to be transported effortlessly. The Giraffe® does not have to be mounted and is immediately ready for use