- Microprocessor control with soft start, restart protection after power failure, temperature monitoring, overload protection, CDC-electronic feedback control
- Reliable 1600 watt high-performance motor with sufficient power reserves
- Dust extraction: prevents dust nuisance, reduces disc wear, keeps the concrete pores open for the new coating
LDE 16-8 125 R, Kit E-Jet
Renovation grinder with variable speed for dust-free edge grinding, 125 mm.
- Anti-Kickback - this shuts down the motor on the disc being blocked
- Guard with pivoting segment to allow grinding right up to the wall. Height-adjustable to the disc height and for optimum dust extraction
- With steplessly adjustable, vibration-proof, ergonomic bail handle, for optimum handling and machine control
- For fast hose connection. FLEX clip connection for Ø 32 mm snap connection included in the standard equipment
- Recessed spindle lock, to avoid unintentional activation
- Variable speed for dust minimization in case of tool protrusion, as well as better control of finer work with less pressure, e.g. on edges, and during the final smoothing of surfaces
- Ideally suited for processing walls, ceilings and floors. Efficient and economic working thanks to optimum coordination between machine and sanding disc
- Grinding disc for abrasive materials. For removal of formwork transitions and concrete runs from freshly concreted surfaces, mineral adhesives, screeds, plaster, mortar, abrasive lime sand brick, sandstone, chamotte, asphalt.