- Ideal for automotive, maritime and aviation applications
- Polishes with low speed and high torque, e. g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
PE 150 18.0-EC C
Cordless rotary polisher 18.0 V
- 1× BP-M D150 M14 (350745)
- 1× GS-RB M8 (450774)
|Battery voltage||18.0 V|
|Battery capacity||2.5 / 5.0 / 8.0 Ah|
|Max. polishing disc size||160 mm|
|Max. support plate size||150 mm|
|No-load speed||150 - 1450 rpm|
|Dimensions WxLxH||395 x 84 x 117 mm|
|Weight without battery pack||1.9 kg|
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- LED battery capacity display
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all FLEX 18,0 V battery packs. Delivery does not include battery and charger