- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Ideal for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
XCE 8 125 18.0-EC C
Cordless random orbital polisher with positive-action drive 18.0 V
|Battery voltage||18.0 V|
|Battery capacity||2.5 / 5.0 / 8.0 Ah|
|Max. polishing disc size||160 mm|
|Max. support plate size||150 mm|
|Polishing stroke||8 mm|
|No-load speed||280 - 430 rpm|
|Orbit rate, no load||5600 - 8600 rpm|
|Dimensions WxLxH||370 x 85 x 140 mm|
|Weight without battery pack||2.1 kg|
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- LED battery capacity display
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all FLEX 18,0 V battery packs. Delivery does not include battery and charger