FLEX will provide the end consumer of a newly purchased power tool with a 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee commencing on the date the power tool is purchased. The guarantee covers only defects which can be attributed to a material and/or production fault as well as non-performance of warranted characteristics.
When making a claim under the guarantee, enclose the original sales receipt with purchase date.
Repairs under the guarantee may be carried out only by workshops or service centres authorised by FLEX.
A claim may be made under the guarantee only if the power tool has been used as intended.
The guarantee excludes in particular:
- operational wear
- improper use
- partly or completely dismantled machines
- damage caused by overloading the machine, use of non-permitted, defective or incorrectly used application tools
- Damage which is caused by the machine on the application tool or workpiece
- use of force
- consequential damage which can be attributed to improper or inadequate maintenance on the part of the customer or a third party
- damage caused by external effects or foreign objects, e.g. sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the operating manual, e.g. connection to an incorrect mains voltage or current type
Claims for insertable tools or accessories can only be made under the guarantee provided they are used with power tools for the intended or permitted use.