XFE 7-12 80| Order no. 447.129
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
- Max. polishing pad diameter 80 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 75 mm
- Orbit 12 mm
- No load speed 1800-5500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 3600-10800 opm
- Power input 700 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 320 x 120 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 2,1 kg
- Order No.
- 1 special velcro backing pad, 75 Ø 454.141
Universal high-performance abrasive paste with maximum removal rate for maximum gloss. Sanding grooves of grain size P 1500 can be removed in seconds. Ideally suited for all paint types, including scratch-resistant paints, UV paints and for treating gliders and motorized aircraft, boat hulls, polycarbonate and wood finishing work. The polish is free of wax, silicone and odorant solvents. Minor holograms might be caused by rotary working on dark paints. These can be polished out with the polish P 03/06-LDX in conjunction with the orange polishing sponge PS-O. Abrasiveness 5 / gloss 5.
Contents QTY/PKG Order no. 250 ml 1 443.271 go to product
Special polish for removing scratches with a very deep sheen. Sanding grooves of grain size P 2000 can be removed in seconds. Ideal for all paint types, including scratch-resistant paints, UV paints and for freshening up colours in the case of old paints. Optimum results are achieved with eccentric 1-step working, and rotary working is of course also possible. The polish is silicone-free, produces little dust and can be easily rubbed in and wiped off. Abrasiveness 3 / gloss 6.
Contents QTY/PKG Order no. 250 ml 1 443.298 go to product
Paintwork-compatible sealant for new and previously polished paints. It's Carnauba wax protects paint against environmental influences, provides care and protects the high sheen. The sealant can be applied both with a machine (rotary/eccentric) using the red polishing sponge PS-R and manually with the red application sponge PUK-R. It contains no abrasive particles and can be painted over. Protective effect 2 / smoothness 4.
Contents QTY/PKG Order no. 250 ml 1 443.301 go to product
- Polishing sponge
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 80 Ø x 25 2 434.264 go to product Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 80 Ø x 25 2 434.442 go to product Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 80 Ø x 25 2 434.302 go to product Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 80 Ø x 25 2 434.345 go to product
The red sponge for hand application is ergonomically shaped and has a very soft foam with a fine texture. It is ideally suited to working with sealants and care agents on painted and plastic surfaces, for hard-to-reach places or sensitive surfaces that are difficult to deal with by using a machine.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 130 Ø 1 442.682 go to product
- Microfibre polishing cloth, classic
Seamless, washable. For gentle removal of polishing and sealing residues. For a perfect surface finish and brilliant deep gloss.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 400 x 400 1 317.098 go to product
- Microfibre polishing cloth, premium
Thanks to the very high soft pile, residues can be picked up reliably and gently. This is what makes the microfibre cloth ideal for an optimum paint finish. It can also be used for car wash purposes. Long service life, washing machine safe (without softener).
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 400 x 400 1 376.531 go to product
- Special velcro pad, cushioned
Cushioned velcro pad, 10 mm PU medium hardness. The special pad mount means that the pad can be used only for the model XFE 7-12 80.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 75 Ø 1 454.141 go to product
- Case insert
Suitable insert for carrying case L-BOXX® 136 for the XFE 7-12 80 / PE 8-4 80 and accessories.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 446.963 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert, with additional front handle.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 151 378 x 311 x 107 2,2 1 414.085 go to product
- Swirl Finder Pocket Light
LED light for easy control of surface conditions. Due to the colour temperature and reproduction, surface damage such as holograms, scratches etc. become better visible. Light intensity 140 lumens and adjustable focus with a beam angle of 10° -70°, lighting time approx. 2 hours incl. batteries.
QTY/PKG Size ( W x L x H) Weight Order no. 1 190 x 58 x 43 0,056 463.302 go to product
- close all