WST 1000 FV, Turbo-Jet kit| Order no. 355.747
- FV electronic control: constant speed, soft-start and overload protection
- Using a unique telescoping system, the Concrete-Giraffe® adapts to your needs. Length adjustable from 1330-1650 mm. Open telescope lock lever, pull out handle and close lever. Handle can be turned full circle
- Ergonomic design with many different handling possibilities for fatigue-free working. The motor is always kept between the gripping positions, ensuring a perfect balance
- Vacuum dust collection: protects against abrasive dust, reduces disc wear, keeps concrete pores for the new coat open
- Flexible rubber vacuum ring with low-wear metal ring: moves smoothly over the surface and protects against dust and flying stones
- Dust extraction system: with metal ring on the guard, flexible suction hose from the scouring head to the guide tube. Connection facility at the rear of the telescopic tube for FLEX industrial vacuum cleaner
- The Concrete-Giraffe® with universal joint shaft and the new grinder head have been purpose-coordinated. This tool quickly and easily removes burrs and other unevenness from walls and ceilings
- Turbo-Jet grinding disc for optimal stock removal. The many diamond segments means smoother working and a better finish. Also increasing the life of the machine. Ideal for deburring concrete.
- with vacuum hose
- Disc Ø 125 mm
- No load speed 8000 rpm
- Power input 1010 watt
- Power output 600 watt
- Tool fixture 28 mm Ø
- Dimensions in mm 1330-1650
- Cable length 5,0 m
- Weight 5,5 kg
- Order No.
- 1 Turbo-Jet grinding disc 349.623
- 1 FixTec quick-clamp nut M 14 313.459
- Antistatic suction hose 32 mm Ø x 4 m with snap coupling and coupling bush for vacuum cleaner 406.708
- 1 carrying case 389.986
- Turbo-Jet diamond grinding disc
Turbo-Jet grinding disc with optimum removal rate. The large number of diamond segments provides a considerably quieter operating performance and a more attractive sanding pattern. Ideal for surface grinding on mineral substrates.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 28 x 23,5 1 349.623 go to product
- Thermo-Whirljet diamond grinding disc
Thermo-Whirljet for thin coatings and lightly abrasive materials: Thermoplastic coatings, Paint, Graffiti, thin glue residues on concrete or screed, Rubber based coatings. Reduced weight with the FLEX flange. The grinding disc with the angular arranged diamond segments allows for a quicker work rate than with normal disc. The large dimensioned delta shaped holes in the discs causes an air vortex that removes all dust from the working surface and prevents the segments from clogging or overheating and so reducing wear. The light weight disc reduces wear on the motor. Not for use on edges.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 28 x 23,5 1 323.071 go to product
- Screed-Whirljet diamond grinding disc
Screed-Whirljet for abrasive materials: Abrasive screeds (with quartz sand), fresh concrete, plaster, abrasive limestone (with quartz sand) sandstone, fire clay, asphalt. Reduced weight, with FLEX special flange. Not to be used for working on edges.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 28 x 23,5 1 324.361 go to product
- Concrete-Whirljet diamond grinding disc
Concrete-Whirljet the grinding disc for concrete: old concrete, concrete slabs and stone - natural and artificial slabs, lime sand brick hard, paving slabs, tile glue, removing glazing from ceramic tiles. Reduced weight, with the FLEX special flange. Not to be used on edges.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 28 x 23,5 1 323.063 go to product
- Rubber extraction ring
The flexible rubber vacuum ring moves smoothly over the surface and provides optimum protection against dust and flying stones.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø 1 257.246 go to product
- Concrete grinder head without disc
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø 1 350.931 go to product
- Fast clip adapter
Change adapter on electric power tools with closed FLEX clip-system for quick and easy detachment/attachment (quick clamping ring).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 410.497 go to product
- Clip adapter
For connecting a FLEX power tool to extraction units from other manufacturers. Suitable for hoses inside Ø 27 mm, outside Ø 36 mm, with auxiliary air adjustment.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 408.360 go to product
- Carrying case
Made of shock-resistant plastic for the WST and WSE 7 as well as for sanding tools and exchangeable heads.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 389.986 go to product
- close all