VCE 44 H AC| Order no. 444.197
- Adapter plate for fixing L-BOXXes and Tanos systainers on the head of the vacuum cleaner
- The high-performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum. The outcome is an excellent extraction result
- Continuous automatic flat filter cleaning ensures no loss of suction
- The flat-fold filter with Teflon coating / nanocoating allows optimum use of the tank volume
- With permanent socket and electronic automatic on/off switch
- Flow sensor technology monitors the flow rate and emits a visual and audible signal to indicate any drop below the statutory minimum value of ≤ 20m/s
- Visual and audible signal for monitoring the HEPA filter
- The flow rate control via the rotary switch minimises possible vacuums on the surface during intermediate and finish sanding
- Suction diameter selector switch for adjusting the optimum flow rate
- Suitable for wet vacuuming: with electronic liquid level control
- Soft start stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (15 sec. overrun) empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose
- Double-walled sturdy container with integrated grip recess for emptying the container easily
- Dust-protected antistatic finish prevents electric charging of the suction hose
- Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers made of metal
- Separate motor air cooling duct with coarse dirt filter. Protects the turbine against the ingress of ambient air and thereby extends the service life. (Fine dust filter PES available as an accessory)
- Simple filter change without removing the suction head
- With hose retainer and expander for easy, quick securing of the power cable
- With 4 clamping loops (2 on each side ) for attaching straps and a giraffe holder
- Safety vacuum cleaner class H: suitable for all dusts with OEL values < 0.1 mg/m³ with additional audit "asbestos" by TRGS 519
- Suitable for dry, non-flammable dusts that are harmful to the health and carcinogenic substances incl. asbestos
- Ideal to remove mould, restore roofs and walls insulated with mineral wool. Sanding dust from wooden surfaces that have been impregnated with hazardous wood preservatives and from painted surfaces with paint that contains substances such as lead, nickel, cadmium, chromium, zinc chromate, etc.
- Power input P. max. 1200 watt
- Max. volume flow 4500 l/min
- Max. vacuum 25000 Pa
- Filter surface 5000 cm²
- Container volume 42 l
- Liquid capacity 26 l
- Power take off 100-2400 watt
- Cable length 7,5 m
- Size (W x L x H) 565 x 385 x 650 mm
- Weight 17,6 kg
- Order No.
- Antistatic suction hose Ø 32 mm x 4 m with clip connection including auxiliary air control and suction adapter SAD-C D25-32AS 406.708
- 1 L-BOXX® holder 445.169
- 1 flat-fold filter PES L/M/H 445.118
- 1 filter element class H/HEPA 13 445.126
- 1 safety filter bag 1 piece of 445.096
- 1 adapter Ø 25-32 mm, anti-static 445.029
- Hose clip 2 pieces
- PES flat folded filter
Teflon-coated/nano-coated Class M filter, can also be used for L and H vacuum cleaner. Long service life thanks to high-quality PES filter fleece. The dirt-repelling surface improves the cleaning of the filter material. The filter pores are reliably kept free of dirt. Easy to clean, long service life, also suitable for wet work.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.118 go to product
PES motor cooling air prefilter, cleans the cooling air in particle-loaded area in order to protect the motor. For all classes L/M/H of the 33 and 44 series.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.134 go to product
- Filter element
Filter for the class H/HEPA 13 corresponds to filtration efficiency H14. Made of special material with a permeability of < 0.005%.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.126 go to product
- Safety filter bag
Double-walled filter bag with additional protective PE cover and seal for free-dust disposal for VCE 44 H AC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 5 445.096 go to product
Easy to mount, for comfortable handling of the vacuum cleaners even when the container is full.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.150 go to product
- L-BOXX® holder
Adapter plate for securing L-BOXXes and Tanos systainers on the head of vacuum cleaner. For VCE 33/44 L/M/H.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.169 go to product
- L-BOXX® Air holder
Attachment for using pneumatic devices and for fixing L-BOXXes and Tanos systainers. Regulates the automatic activation when pneumatic devices are used.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.177 go to product
- Giraffe holder
Support for holding the giraffes GE 5/ GE 5 R can be easily clipped on to the head of the vacuum cleaner VCE 33/44 L/M/H AC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.185 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose with auxiliary air control
Internal Ø 32 mm, 4 m with universal device connection, snap connection and universal adapter (445.029), antistatic. Includes variable adjustment of suction power for reduction of vacuum.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.708 go to product
Inner-Ø 32 mm, 4 m with clip system grey including bleed air control, antistatic. The suction hose is sheathed in polyester fabric so it slides more easily across edges and uneven surfaces which prevents from abrasion damage. The polyester fabric increases the flexibility of the hose and protects it against solar radiation.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.605 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose
Internal Ø 27 mm, 4 m with universal device connection and coupling bush Ø 27 mm with rotary coupling for power tool, antistatic.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 27 Ø x 4m 1 379.395 go to product
- Suction hose extension
Suction hose extension with click connection to connect with inside thread adapter i.e. SAD D32-..., SAD D25-32 AS etc.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 296.953 go to product
- Suction hose snap coupling repair kit
Coupling bush for suction hose with snap coupling, 3-part. Also suited for antistatic suction hose (electrically conductive). Inclusive with auxiliary air.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 408.697 go to product
- Snap-ring grey
For suction hose SH-C with snap coupling.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 379.654 go to product
- Clip-on quick clamping ring red
For suction adapter SAD-FC 32 and for GE 5 /R, GSE 5 R.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.023 go to product
- Threaded ring clip with auxiliary air control
Threadring 32 mm Ø with snap coupling, inclusive variable auxiliary air adjustment of suction power for reduction of underpressure. Compatible for suction hose 32 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.716 go to product
- Clip adapter
For connecting a FLEX power tool to extraction units from other manufacturers. Suitable for hoses inside Ø 27 mm, outside Ø 36 mm, with auxiliary air adjustment.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 408.360 go to product
- Fast clip adapter
Change adapter on electric power tools with closed FLEX clip-system for quick and easy detachment/attachment (quick clamping ring).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 410.497 go to product
Universal adapter antistatic, for universal connection of machines with 25-32 mm Ø extraction connection with 32 mm suction hose, for adapter with snap connection, can be trimmed to 3 different diameters.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.029 go to product
Suitable for suction hoses using the FLEX clip-system. Antistatic design.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.142 go to product
Antistatic sleeve Ø 27 mm, with internal thread, suitable for suction hose 379.395.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 382.736 go to product
Universal adapter with 32 mm thread inside for universal connection of machines with 25-32 mm Ø extraction connection with 32 mm suction hose (without clip attachment), or with suction hose extension (296.953). Adapter can be trimmed to 3 different diameters.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 259.827 go to product
- Special adapter
Suitable for suction hoses with 32 mm Ø without FLEX clip-system and for the suction hose extension (296.953).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 340.790 go to product
Suitable for vacuum hose with FLEX clip-system. Antistatic equipment. For WSE 500 and WS 702 VEA. Note: to attach the extraction connection to WSE 500, WS 702 VEA please order the following articles, snap ring 359.696, clamping nut 359.688.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 364.460 go to product
Adapter 32/32 mm, for connecting a machine with 32 mm Ø vacuum cleaner outlet (e.g. renovation sander or angle grinder with cutting guard) with 32 mm vacuum hose or with suction hose extension (296.953).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 328.308 go to product
Adapter 32/28 mm, for connecting machines with 28 mm Ø vacuum attachment to 32 mm vacuum hose or with suction hose extension (296.953). For MS 1706/1709 FR.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 251.847 go to product
- Coupling bush
For connection of 32 mm Ø suction hoses and suction hose extension SHV-C 32x0.5 m (296.953) to the device with 36 mm Ø extraction connection.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 257.169 go to product
For connecting two FLEX vacuum hoses, without connection, inside thread 32 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 296.996 go to product
- Cleaning set
Consisting of an antistatic elbow (445.010) for connecting the suction hose and suction pipe, 3 x 350 mm extension pipe INOX (445.207), clip floor nozzle (445.509), round brush (385.646), cushion nozzle (385.549) and joint nozzle (385.530).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.053 go to product
Consisting of 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 102, antistatic elbow (445.010) for connecting the suction hose and suction pipe, 3 x 350 mm extension pipe INOX (445.207), clip floor nozzle (445.509), round brush (385.646), cushion nozzle (385.549) and joint nozzle (385.530).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 451.703 go to product
Comprises suction hose inner-Ø 50 mm, 1,75 m, 2 plastic suction tubes Ø 50 x 510 mm, and 1 coarse dust nozzle Ø 50. To vacuum heavy, coarse dust. By using this D50 cleaning set, the maximum air volume of the suction equipment is used to vacuum heavy dust and particles effectively. The special coarse dust nozzle supports this effect and is designed to take up dirt specifically without a loss in air volume.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.613 go to product
Antistatic, for connection of suction hose with snap connection and suction tube.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.010 go to product
- Extension tube
Stainless steel extension pipes, length 3 x 350 mm. For connection to elbow K-C 32 KU AS (445.010).
QTY/PKG Order no. 3 445.207 go to product
- Brush nozzle
Brush nozzle with brush edge for cleaning sensitive surfaces. Width 46 mm, length 220 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.557 go to product
- Round brush
Round brush nozzle with brush edge for cleaning sensitive surfaces. Diameter 36 mm, length 120 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.646 go to product
- Upholstery nozzle
Upholstery nozzle with thread catcher, diameter 36 mm, width 115 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.549 go to product
- Crevice nozzle
Crevice nozzle diameter 36 mm, length 300 mm (not serial equipment).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.530 go to product
- Surface nozzle
The surface nozzle (90x120 mm) made of plastic with bevelled nozzle part is suitable for the suction of dust and loose dirt residues for small repair work for the suction in corners, niches, recesses, window sills that are difficult to reach. Also available as wide crevice tool for the suction of cracks as well as in the interior of vehicles for seat surfaces, gaps and consoles.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 413.437 go to product
- Combination floor nozzle
Switchable combination floor nozzle for cleaning carpeted floors and hard floors. Diameter 36 mm, width 260 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.565 go to product
- Floor nozzle with rollers
Aluminium floor nozzle with height-adjustable castors and replacement insert. Inserts: brush insert for dry cleaning and rubber strips for wet cleaning, 370 mm width.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 369.896 go to product
- Brush strip
- Rubber strip
- Floor nozzle
Brush strip insert for dry cleaning and rubber strip insert for wet cleaning. Diameter 36 mm, width 300 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.509 go to product
- Clip floor nozzle with rollers
Clip floor nozzle with rollers and interchangeable insert. Brush strip insert for dry cleaning and rubber strip insert for wet cleaning. Diameter 36 mm, width 400 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.573 go to product
- Drill dust adapter
The drill dust extractor is connected to the suction hose of the FLEX vacuum cleaners or to different adapters so that the dust is extracted directly through the drill hole. There is no dust residue. For drilling applications up to Ø 24 mm.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 290 x 65 1 394.025 go to product
- Cable clip
For fixing power tool cable to vacuum hose, suitable for 27-36 mm external Ø.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 252.188 go to product
- Rotating vacuum adapter
The connector rotates and connects the 32 mm diameter suction hose with its intake fitting. Also suitable for the antistatic suction hose (electrically conductive).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 340.804 go to product
- Exhaust air set
Consists of suction hose inner Ø 50 mm, 4 m and VCE exhaust air connector and coded suction hose connection. To remove the cleaned exhaust air from the work area. This prevents hazardous dust from being whirled around and polluting the working environment with more fine respirable dust.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.621 go to product
- Suction hose with auxiliary air control
Internal Ø 32 mm, 4 m with universal device connection, snap connection, includes variable adjustment of suction power for reduction of vacuum.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.037 go to product
- Suction hose
Internal Ø 32 mm, 4 m with universal device connection. With special adapter SAD D32 WS/WSK.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 341.355 go to product
- Fleece filter bags
Class M fleece filter sack. Improved filling compared with paper filter sacks, durable and moisture-resistant. Due to the larger dimensions, the filter sack can be used for both containers 33 and 44.
QTY/PKG Order no. 5 502.227 go to product
- close all