VCE 26 L MC| Order no. 405.426
- Handy and compact vacuum cleaner, easy to use and easy to transport
- The high-performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum. The outcome is an excellent extraction result
- By actuating manual filter cleaning, dust deposited in the filter element is removed by a targeted blast of air.
- Level monitor, no malfunctions when drawing in liquids thanks to installed float valve
- With appliance socket and electronic automatic switch on/off
- Soft start stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (5 sec. overrun) empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose
- Suction control, suction adapted to the tool by stepless control
- With accessories magazine for suction nozzles and suction tubes on the back
- Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers
- Suitable for increased stress commercially (according EN 60335-2-69). Ideal for cleaning work in offices, storage rooms, workshops and vehicles. Smaller electric power tools, e.g. palm sander, delta sander, random-orbit sander, jigsaws, are primarily used for extraction work. Tools which produce fairly low amounts of dust
- With blowing function for the easy removal of leaves in outside areas such as drive ways
- Features a filter bag made of highly tear-proof fleece for optimum filling. The extracted dust can be disposed of without difficulty
- Safety vacuum cleaner, approved for dust class L, suitable for all dust with OEL value >1 mg/m³
- Power input P. max. 1250 watt
- Max. volume flow 3600 l/min
- Max. vacuum 21000 Pa
- Filter surface 3000 cm²
- Container volume 25 l
- Liquid capacity 16 l
- Power take off 100-2600 watt
- Size ( W x L x H) 475 x 377 x 526 mm
- Cable length 7,5 m
- Weight 8,4 kg
- Order No.
- Suction hose 32 mm Ø x 3.5 m with elbow 385.484
- 1 filter element class L/M 385.085
- 2x 0.5 m aluminium suction tube 385.522
- 1 combination floor nozzle, switchable 385.565
- 1 round brush 385.646
- 1 crevice nozzle 385.530
- 1 upholstery nozzle 385.549
- 1 filter bag 385.093
- 1 PP waste disposal bag 385.107
- 1 suction pipe holder 410.993
- 1 cable hook 410.705
- 1 flexible hose strap for hose holder 411.108
- 1 box for accessories with holder 411.124
- 1 adapter Ø 27-32 mm 385.506
- Suction hose
Connecting sleeve for electric power tools. Diameter 27 to 32 mm, for vacuum hose 385.484.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.506 go to product
Universal adapter antistatic, for universal connection of machines with 25-32 mm Ø extraction connection with 32 mm suction hose, for adapter with snap connection, can be trimmed to 3 different diameters.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.029 go to product
Suitable for suction hoses using the FLEX clip-system. Antistatic design.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.142 go to product
Antistatic sleeve Ø 27 mm, with internal thread, suitable for suction hose 379.395.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 382.736 go to product
Universal adapter with 32 mm thread inside for universal connection of machines with 25-32 mm Ø extraction connection with 32 mm suction hose (without clip attachment), or with suction hose extension (296.953). Adapter can be trimmed to 3 different diameters.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 259.827 go to product
- Filter element
Folded filter made of hard-wearing and washable PET. Dirt-resistant surface and long service life. Approval dust class L and M. For VC 21 L MC and VCE 26 LMC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.085 go to product
- Fleece filter bags
Highly tear-proof fleece for optimum filling of the filter bags and trouble-free disposal of the extracted dust. Dust class L, for VC 21 L MC, VC 25 L MC and VCE 26 L MC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 5 385.093 go to product
- Disposal bag
Sealable waste bag made of PP, ideal for coarse dirt. For VC 21 L MC, VC 25 L MC and VCE 26 L MC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 5 385.107 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose with auxiliary air control
Internal Ø 32 mm, 4 m with universal device connection, snap connection and universal adapter (320.188), antistatic. Includes variable adjustment of suction power for reduction of vacuum.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.708 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose
Internal Ø 27 mm, 4 m with universal device connection and coupling bush Ø 27 mm with rotary coupling for power tool, antistatic.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 27 Ø x 4m 1 379.395 go to product
- Suction hose extension
Suction hose extension with click connection to connect with inside thread adapter i.e. SAD D32-..., SAD D25-32 AS etc.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 296.953 go to product
- Suction hose snap coupling repair kit
Coupling bush for suction hose with snap coupling, 3-part. Also suited for antistatic suction hose (electrically conductive). Inclusive with auxiliary air.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 408.697 go to product
- Snap-ring grey
For suction hose SH-C with snap coupling.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 379.654 go to product
- Clip-on quick clamping ring red
For suction adapter SAD-FC 32 and for GE 5 /R, GSE 5 R.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.023 go to product
- Threaded ring clip with auxiliary air control
Threadring 32 mm Ø with snap coupling, inclusive variable auxiliary air adjustment of suction power for reduction of underpressure. Compatible for suction hose 32 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 406.716 go to product
- Clip adapter
For connecting a FLEX power tool to extraction units from other manufacturers. Suitable for hoses inside Ø 27 mm, outside Ø 36 mm, with auxiliary air adjustment.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 408.360 go to product
- Fast clip adapter
Change adapter on electric power tools with closed FLEX clip-system for quick and easy detachment/attachment (quick clamping ring).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 410.497 go to product
- Special adapter
Suitable for suction hoses with 32 mm Ø without FLEX clip-system and for the suction hose extension (296.953).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 340.790 go to product
Suitable for vacuum hose with FLEX clip-system. Antistatic equipment. For WSE 500 and WS 702 VEA. Note: to attach the extraction connection to WSE 500, WS 702 VEA please order the following articles, snap ring 359.696, clamping nut 359.688.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 364.460 go to product
Adapter 32/32 mm, for connecting a machine with 32 mm Ø vacuum cleaner outlet (e.g. renovation sander or angle grinder with cutting guard) with 32 mm vacuum hose or with suction hose extension (296.953).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 328.308 go to product
Adapter 32/28 mm, for connecting machines with 28 mm Ø vacuum attachment to 32 mm vacuum hose or with suction hose extension (296.953). For MS 1706/1709 FR.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 251.847 go to product
- Coupling bush
For connection of 32 mm Ø suction hoses and suction hose extension SHV-C 32x0.5 m (296.953) to the device with 36 mm Ø extraction connection.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 257.169 go to product
For connecting two FLEX vacuum hoses, without connection, inside thread 32 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 296.996 go to product
- Cleaning set
Consisting of an antistatic elbow (445.010) for connecting the suction hose and suction pipe, 3 x 350 mm extension pipe INOX (445.207), clip floor nozzle (445.509), round brush (385.646), cushion nozzle (385.549) and joint nozzle (385.530).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 set 445.053 go to product
Consisting of 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 102, antistatic elbow (445.010) for connecting the suction hose and suction pipe, 3 x 350 mm extension pipe INOX (445.207), clip floor nozzle (445.509), round brush (385.646), cushion nozzle (385.549) and joint nozzle (385.530).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 set 451.703 go to product
Antistatic, for connection of suction hose with snap connection and suction tube.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.010 go to product
- Extension tube
Stainless steel extension pipes, length 3 x 350 mm. For connection to elbow K-C 32 KU AS (445.010).
QTY/PKG Order no. 3 445.207 go to product
- Brush nozzle
Brush nozzle with brush edge for cleaning sensitive surfaces. Width 46 mm, length 220 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.557 go to product
- Round brush
Round brush nozzle with brush edge for cleaning sensitive surfaces. Diameter 36 mm, length 120 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.646 go to product
- Upholstery nozzle
Upholstery nozzle with thread catcher, diameter 36 mm, width 115 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.549 go to product
- Crevice nozzle
Crevice nozzle diameter 36 mm, length 300 mm (not serial equipment).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.530 go to product
- Surface nozzle
The surface nozzle (90x120 mm) made of plastic with bevelled nozzle part is suitable for the suction of dust and loose dirt residues for small repair work for the suction in corners, niches, recesses, window sills that are difficult to reach. Also available as wide crevice tool for the suction of cracks as well as in the interior of vehicles for seat surfaces, gaps and consoles.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 413.437 go to product
- Combination floor nozzle
Switchable combination floor nozzle for cleaning carpeted floors and hard floors. Diameter 36 mm, width 260 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.565 go to product
- Floor nozzle with rollers
Aluminium floor nozzle with height-adjustable castors and replacement insert. Inserts: brush insert for dry cleaning and rubber strips for wet cleaning, 370 mm width.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 369.896 go to product
- Brush strip
- Rubber strip
- Floor nozzle
Brush strip insert for dry cleaning and rubber strip insert for wet cleaning. Diameter 36 mm, width 300 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.509 go to product
- Clip floor nozzle with rollers
Clip floor nozzle with rollers and interchangeable insert. Brush strip insert for dry cleaning and rubber strip insert for wet cleaning. Diameter 36 mm, width 400 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 385.573 go to product
- Drill dust adapter
The drill dust extractor is connected to the suction hose of the FLEX vacuum cleaners or to different adapters so that the dust is extracted directly through the drill hole. There is no dust residue. For drilling applications up to Ø 24 mm.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 290 x 65 1 394.025 go to product
- Cable clip
For fixing power tool cable to vacuum hose, suitable for 27-36 mm external Ø.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 252.188 go to product
- Rotating vacuum adapter
The connector rotates and connects the 32 mm diameter suction hose with its intake fitting. Also suitable for the antistatic suction hose (electrically conductive).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 340.804 go to product
- close all