VAC 800-EC| Order no. 477.745
- For cleaning air during renovation and demolition work in very hazardous "black" areas. To protect users, fine respirable dust is filtered from the air by means of coarse, fine, M/H filters and activated carbon filters
- Dust is removed directly from wherever it is produced. A low pressure regime can be achieved by installing mobile plastic partitioning and air locks, thus preventing dust from spreading outside the work area.
- Volume flow monitoring and variable volume flow setting via rotary switch. The low pressure required can thus be freely adjusted and adapted to the working environment
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Low operating noise, with night function
- Compact design, lightest tool of its class with 125 Ø mm exhaust air flow system
- High air flow
- Power input 170 watt
- Nominal power consumption 1,7 - 1,45 A
- No load speed 0-3930 rpm
- Max. volume flow 544 m³/h
- Filter surface H13 > 7,26 m²
- Protection 10 VA
- Dust extraction connection Ø 125 mm
- Sound pressure level 1 m, 58 dB(A)
- Size, complete unit ( W x L x H) 373 x 400 x 508 mm
- Cable length 3,5 m
- Weight (without filter) 7,2 kg
- Order No.
- 10 pre-filter mats G3 477.699
- 1 coarse filter G4 477.702
- 1 HEPA filter H13 477.737
- 1 hose SH 125x5m C 477.672
- 1 door airlock DL 2,3x1,3m PP 477.753
Hose connector-adapter consisting of metal cover with hose connector and hose clip Ø 125 mm. To use the VAC 800-EC outside the work area and to generate low pressure within the cabin.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.648 go to product
- Front grille
When using G3 coarse dust filter mats for air circulation in the work area, tool-free installation. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.656 go to product
- Air flow adapter
To extract dust for applications with high dust emissions such as demolition work, stirring, mixing. Tool-free mounting, fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.664 go to product
Air flow hose can be extended to 5 m, incl. hose clip Ø 125 mm. To be connected to the VAC 800-EC at the extraction or air flow side.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.672 go to product 1 488.186 go to product
Poly tubing 88 m, Ø 125. Can be shortened to the required length to feed the extracted air. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.680 go to product
- Pre-filter mats G3
Retains coarse particles. Used to protect the filter cassettes. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 10 477.699 go to product
- Coarse filter G4
Coarse dust filter cassette for use as pre-filter. Retains up to 90% of dust particles. Air resistance of only 45 pascal. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.702 go to product
- Activated carbon filter G4
Coarse dust filter cassette for use as pre-filter. Filters odours from the working environment and retains up to 70% of dust particles. Air resistance of only 45 pascal. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.710 go to product
- Fine dust filter F7
Filter cassette retains up to 80% of fine dust particles. Air resistance of only 60 pascal. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.729 go to product
- Filter HEPA H13
Filter cassette retains 99.99 % of fine dust particles. Air resistance of 185 pascal. Fits VAC 800-EC.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 477.737 go to product
- Filter HEPA H14
Filter cassette retains 99.995 % of fine dust particles. Air resistance of 160 pascal. Fits VAC 800-EC.
Order no. 488.194 go to product
- Door airlock
Door air lock made of PP sheeting to attach to interior doors. Seals off the work area, making it possible to achieve a low pressure regime and prevent dust from spreading outside the work area.
Size (L x H) QTY/PKG Order no. 2300 x 1300 10 477.753 go to product
- close all