- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
XFE 7-15 150 P-Set
Roto random orbit polisher
|Power consumption||710 W|
|Power output||420 W|
|Max. polishing disc size||160 mm|
|Max. support plate size||150 mm|
|Polishing stroke||15 mm|
|No-load speed||1500 - 4500 rpm|
|Orbit rate, no load||3000 - 9000 rpm|
|Cable length||4.0 m|
|Dimensions WxLxH||370 x 40 x 140 mm|
- Powerful 700 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions