OSE 2-80 EC| Order no. 468.932
- Lightweight, compact one-handed orbital sander, very ergonomic and low-vibration thanks to special balancing for fatigue-free and joint-friendly work
- Ergonomically designed, handy grip cover with soft grip insert ensures a secure grip and good guidance
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Electronics: Speed preselection with 4 settings, constant speed control by means of tachogenerator, soft start, restart protection
- Sanding speed suitable for the material thanks to electronic speed adjustment
- Hook & loop backing pad with 12-hole system for optimum extraction, suitable for all standard abrasives
- E-signal switch for simple, safe operation with quick-stop function prevents trailing of the backing pad
- Equipped with disc brake, as a result no unwanted sanding marks are produced on the workpiece and expensive corrective finishing is not required
- Effective dust extraction thanks to integrated extractor for dust-free working with filter cartridge
- External dust extraction Ø 27 mm, antistatic suction hose SH 27x3,5m AS (445.045) can be connected
- Impact-resistant filter cartridge with exchangeable PES filter allows simple dust disposal or cleaning of the filter as well as maximum service life
- Especially suitable for overhead work
- Power input 260 watt
- No load speed 8000 - 12000 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 16000 - 24000 opm
- Orbit 2,0 mm
- Backing plate 80 x 130 mm
- Sanding media fixing hook-and-loop
- Dust extraction connection Ø 27 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Size (W x L x H) 163 x 90 x 120 mm
- Weight 1,2 kg
- Order No.
- 1 hook-and-loop backing plate 469.009
- 1 PES microfilter cartridge with filter 486.833
- Hook-and-loop sanding paper SELECTFLEX
Ideally suited for redevelopment, renovation and modernisation, especially for working paints, varnishes, stopping, filler.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 80 x 133 P 40 50 380.741 go to product 80 x 133 P 60 50 380.768 go to product 80 x 133 P 80 50 380.776 go to product 80 x 133 P 100 50 380.784 go to product 80 x 133 P 120 50 380.792 go to product 80 x 133 P 150 50 380.806 go to product 80 x 133 P 180 50 380.814 go to product 80 x 133 P 220 50 380.822 go to product 80 x 133 P 320 50 380.830 go to product 80 x 133 P 400 50 380.849 go to product
- Hook-and-loop sanding paper PURFLEX
Ideally suited for working wood and metal.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 80 x 133 P 40 50 380.857 go to product 80 x 133 P 60 50 380.865 go to product 80 x 133 P 80 50 380.873 go to product 80 x 133 P 100 50 380.881 go to product 80 x 133 P 120 50 380.903 go to product 80 x 133 P 150 50 380.911 go to product 80 x 133 P 180 50 380.938 go to product
- Hook-and-loop sanding fleece MESHFLEX
- Hook-and-loop backing pad
Backing pad with edge protection made of highly-durable special material with extraction holes (12x). Suitable for all common abrasives. For sanding narrow and small surfaces.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 80 x 130 1 469.009 go to product
- PES microfilter cartridge
PES filter cartridge made from impact-resistant plastic with integrated air routing system. Suitable for all sanding devices with integrated internal extraction and 27 mm diameter connection.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 205 x 80 Ø 1 486.833 go to product
- PES microfilter
PES filter as a replacement for PES filter cartridge 486.833.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 486.841 go to product
Antistatic sleeve Ø 27 mm, with internal thread, suitable for suction hose 379.395.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 382.736 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose
Inside Ø 27 mm, 3.5 m mit flexible rubber sleeve for connecting to power tools, anti-static. Suitable for all VCE 33 and 44 Class vacuum cleaners and for VC 21 and VCE 26.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.045 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert, with additional front handle.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 151 378 x 311 x 107 2,2 1 414.085 go to product
- Case insert
Suitable insert for carrying case L-BOXX® 136 for individual devices OSE 2-80 EC, ODE 2-100 EC or ORE 2-125 EC and accessories.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 469.017 go to product
- Grid foam insert L-BOXX®
Grid foam insert for the L-BOXX® type 136. The perforated foam allows the foam insert to be individually adjusted to the contents.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 419.370 go to product
- Trolley L-BOXX®
Trolley for the L-BOXX®es made of plastic with 4 castors, two of which can be locked. Can be loaded up to 100 kg.
Dimensions in mm Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 646 x 492 x 182 3,8 1 419.400 go to product
- close all