ODE 2-100 EC| Order no. 468.916
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Electronics: Speed preselection with 4 settings, constant speed control by means of tachogenerator, soft start, restart protection
- Sanding speed suitable for the material thanks to electronic speed adjustment
- Lightweight, compact one-handed delta sander, very ergonomic and low-vibration thanks to special balancing for fatigue-free and joint-friendly work
- Ergonomically designed, handy grip cover with soft grip insert ensures a secure grip and good guidance
- Effective dust extraction thanks to integrated extractor for dust-free working with filter cartridge
- Impact-resistant filter cartridge with exchangeable PES filter allows simple dust disposal or cleaning of the filter as well as maximum service life
- External dust extraction Ø 27 mm, antistatic suction hose SH 27x3,5m AS (445.045) can be connected
- Hook & loop backing pad with 10-hole system for optimum extraction, suitable for all standard abrasives
- Equipped with disc brake, as a result no unwanted sanding marks are produced on the workpiece and expensive corrective finishing is not required
- E-signal switch for simple, safe operation with quick-stop function prevents trailing of the backing pad
- Especially suitable for overhead work
- Power input 260 watt
- No load speed 8000 - 12000 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 16000 - 24000 opm
- Orbit 2,0 mm
- Backing plate 100 x 150 mm
- Sanding media fixing velcro
- Dust extraction connection Ø 27 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Size (W x L x H) 188 x 90 x 120 mm
- Weight 1,2 kg
- Order No.
- 1 velcro backing plate 468.991
- 1 PES microfilter cartridge with filter 486.833
- Velcro sanding paper SELECTFLEX
Ideally suited for redevelopment, renovation and modernisation, especially for working paints, varnishes, stopping, filler.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 100 x 150 P 40 50 380.970 go to product 100 x 150 P 60 50 380.989 go to product 100 x 150 P 80 50 380.997 go to product 100 x 150 P 100 50 381.004 go to product 100 x 150 P 120 50 381.012 go to product 100 x 150 P 150 50 381.020 go to product 100 x 150 P 180 50 381.039 go to product 100 x 150 P 220 50 381.047 go to product 100 x 150 P 320 50 381.055 go to product 100 x 150 P 400 50 381.063 go to product
- Velcro sanding paper PURFLEX
Ideally suited for working wood and metal.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 100 x 150 P 40 50 381.071 go to product 100 x 150 P 60 50 381.098 go to product 100 x 150 P 80 50 381.101 go to product 100 x 150 P 100 50 381.128 go to product 100 x 150 P 120 50 381.136 go to product 100 x 150 P 150 50 381.144 go to product 100 x 150 P 180 50 381.152 go to product
- Velcro sanding fleece MESHFLEX
- Velcro backing pad Delta
Delta backing pad made of very durable special material with extraction holes (10x), with bevelled edges for protecting the workpieces. Suitable for all common abrasives. For sanding edges, corners and also narrow and small surfaces.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 100 x 150 1 468.991 go to product
- Antistatic suction hose
Inside Ø 27 mm, 3.5 m mit flexible rubber sleeve for connecting to power tools, anti-static. Suitable for all VCE 33 and 44 Class vacuum cleaners and for VC 21 and VCE 26.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 445.045 go to product
- PES microfilter cartridge
PES filter cartridge made from impact-resistant plastic with integrated air routing system. Suitable for all sanding devices with integrated internal extraction and 27 mm diameter connection.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 205 x 80 Ø 1 486.833 go to product
- PES microfilter
PES filter as a replacement for PES filter cartridge 486.833.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 486.841 go to product
Antistatic sleeve Ø 27 mm, with internal thread, suitable for suction hose 379.395.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 382.736 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert, with additional front handle.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 151 378 x 311 x 107 2,2 1 414.085 go to product
- Case insert
Suitable insert for carrying case L-BOXX® 136 for individual devices OSE 2-80 EC, ODE 2-100 EC or ORE 2-125 EC and accessories.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 469.017 go to product
- Trolley L-BOXX®
Trolley for the L-BOXX®es made of plastic with 4 castors, two of which can be locked. Can be loaded up to 100 kg.
Dimensions in mm Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 646 x 492 x 182 3,8 1 419.400 go to product
- close all