MXE 1602 + WR2 160| Order no. 459.232
- Large, rugged 2-gear unit with optimum ratios for powerful torque and correct speed for different materials
- Full-wave electronic control: with soft start, temperature monitoring, overload protection and accelerator switch - for a controlled run-up to the optimum mixing speed. Sustained power in all speed ranges
- Comfortable 3-level switch can be reached from the grip position without interrupting work, protected by a rubber sleeve. Level 1: cleaning, level 2: stirring up, level 3: mixing
- Rotary switch to set the optimum mixing speed. Speed 1: for highly viscous materials, speed 2: for medium and low viscosity materials
- On/off switch with lock and protection at power interruption. Ideal for stationary operation in a mixing station
- The flexible rubber sleeve over the on/off switch prevents the ingress of dirt. No malfunctions caused by jammed switches
- Ergonomic handles on the drive unit: low weight, fatigue-free arm posture and upright body posture allow comfortable, ergonomic operation
- Four corner guards with rubber buffer provide secure storage during transportation and offer protection against shocks and impacts at the building site
- Protective cap above the motor housing guides the cooling air flow and prevents the ingress of splashing water
- For mixed applications up to 90 kg
- With mixing paddle for mixture: pasty to tough. Tile adhesive, grout, filler compound, adhesive, finished plaster, adhesive mortar, ...
- No load speed 1st gear 0-150/300/530 rpm
- No load speed 2nd gear 0-200/400/780 rpm
- Power input 1600 watt
- Power output 925 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Clamping collar Ø 53 mm
- Max. mixing paddle Ø 160 mm
- Size ( W x L x H) 343 x 405 x 215 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight (without mixing paddle) 5,0 kg
- Order No.
- 1 WR2 helix paddle 160x600 M14 369.004
- 1 open-ended wrench SW 22 439.975
- Helix paddle WR2
Two clockwise helices for kneading and mixing tough to pasty materials. The mixer paddle screws itself down forcing the material upwards. Extremely versatile, can be used for: tile adhesive, grout, filler, finished plaster, adhesive mortar, filler compound, floor screed.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 160 Ø 20-40 1 369.004 go to product
- Helix paddle WR3R
Three clockwise helices screw themselves into the material. This provides fast, intensive mixing of even the heaviest and toughest mixtures, with little effort. Also known as a mortar or tough mixture paddle. Ideal for: mortar, concrete, plaster, screed, plasterboard bonding compound, bitumen coating.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 160 Ø 30-60 1 369.020 go to product
- Helix paddle WR3L
Three anticlockwise helices press down the mix in the container. Any deposited pigments, solids or fibres are forced upwards and evenly mixed. The mix does not splash. Ideal for liquid and creamy mix: paints, emulsion paints, gypsum plaster, casting compounds, fibrous materials.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 160 Ø 30-60 1 369.071 go to product
- Disc paddle SR2
Two discs with counter-running angled blades create a dynamic flow in the mixing container. The blades on the discs force the material being mixed in opposing directions downwards or upwards. Ideal for mixing liquid to tough material: Paint, emulsion, paste, glue, jointing mortar.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 160 Ø 30-60 1 369.136 go to product
- close all