MXE 1200 + WR2 140| Order no. 433.233
- Large, rugged single-speed gear unit with optimum gear ratio for high torque
- Full-wave electronic control: with soft start, temperature monitoring, overload protection and accelerator switch - for a controlled run-up to the optimum mixing speed. Sustained power in all speed ranges
- Comfortable 3-level switch can be reached from the grip position without interrupting work, protected by a rubber sleeve. Level 1: cleaning, level 2: stirring up, level 3: mixing
- On/off switch with lock and protection at power interruption. Ideal for stationary operation in a mixing station
- The flexible rubber sleeve over the on/off switch prevents the ingress of dirt. No malfunctions caused by jammed switches
- Ergonomic handles on the drive unit: low weight, fatigue-free arm posture and upright body posture allow comfortable, ergonomic operation
- Four corner guards with rubber buffer provide secure storage during transportation and offer protection against shocks and impacts at the building site
- Protective cap above the motor housing guides the cooling air flow and prevents the ingress of splashing water
- Spindle lock with start-up protection. Simplifies exchange of the mixing paddle
- For mixed applications up to 60 kg
- With mixing paddle WR2 for mixture: pasty to tough. Tile adhesive, grout, filler compound, adhesive, finished plaster, adhesive mortar, ...
- No load speed 0-210/325/530 rpm
- Power input 1200 watt
- Power output 710 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Clamping collar Ø 53 mm
- Max. mixing paddle Ø 140 mm
- Size (W x L x H) 405 x 215 x 340 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight (without mixing paddle) 4,6 kg
- Order No.
- 1 helix paddle WR2 140x600 M14 368.997
- 1 open-ended wrench SW 22 439.975
- Spiral paddle RR2
Two negatively arranged spirals force the material down, preventing the liquid material from splashing. Ideal for mixing liquid to tough material: Paint, emulsions, varnishes, glazes, coatings, paste, bitumen.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 120 Ø 20-40 1 368.903 go to product
- Helix paddle WR2
Two clockwise helices for kneading and mixing tough to pasty materials. The mixer paddle screws itself down forcing the material upwards. Extremely versatile, can be used for: tile adhesive, grout, filler, finished plaster, adhesive mortar, filler compound, floor screed.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 120 Ø 15-25 1 368.881 go to product 140 Ø 20-40 1 368.997 go to product
- Helix paddle WR3R
Three clockwise helices screw themselves into the material. This provides fast, intensive mixing of even the heaviest and toughest mixtures, with little effort. Also known as a mortar or tough mixture paddle. Ideal for: mortar, concrete, plaster, screed, plasterboard bonding compound, bitumen coating.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 120 Ø 15-25 1 368.911 go to product 140 Ø 20-40 1 369.012 go to product
- Helix paddle WR3L
Three anticlockwise helices press down the mix in the container. Any deposited pigments, solids or fibres are forced upwards and evenly mixed. The mix does not splash. Ideal for liquid and creamy mix: paints, emulsion paints, gypsum plaster, casting compounds, fibrous materials.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 120 Ø 15-25 1 369.055 go to product 140 Ø 20-40 1 369.063 go to product
- Disc paddle SR2
Two discs with counter-running angled blades create a dynamic flow in the mixing container. The blades on the discs force the material being mixed in opposing directions downwards or upwards. Ideal for mixing liquid to tough material: Paint, emulsion, paste, glue, jointing mortar.
Paddle in mm Mix in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 120 Ø 15-25 1 368.938 go to product 140 Ø 20-40 1 369.128 go to product
- Beater RB
- Mixing paddle, M 14
- close all