LK 602 VR| Order no. 258.580
- VR electronic control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, overload protection and speed selection
- Integrated air deflection: protects against direct air flow
- Perfect cooling for heavy-duty use.
- On/off switch
- Plastic grip guard allows extremely sensitive guiding
- Grip hood: detachable
- Rubber rest bar protects machine and surface of workpiece
- Spindle lock: for easy tool change
- Ideal for cleaning, conserving, polishing and care of natural stone flooring
- Max. polishing pad diameter 220 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 175 mm
- No load speed 800-2400 rpm
- Power input 1500 watt
- Power output 1000 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 3,5 kg
- Order No.
- 1 side handle 252.721
- Microfibre polishing cloth, classic
Seamless, washable. For gentle removal of polishing and sealing residues. For a perfect surface finish and brilliant deep gloss.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 400 x 400 1 317.098 go to product
- Microfibre polishing cloth, premium
Thanks to the very high soft pile, residues can be picked up reliably and gently. This is what makes the microfibre cloth ideal for an optimum paint finish. It can also be used for car wash purposes. Long service life, washing machine safe (without softener).
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 400 x 400 1 376.531 go to product
- Backed fleece
- Spare fleece
- Velcro pad, cushioned M 14
12 mm cell rubber for even pressure distribution for grinding, polishing or sealing.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 350.745 go to product
- Velcro backed, classic
- Polishing lambswool, premium
Polishing lambswool consisting of 90% natural wool and 10% polyester. This combination provides for longer service life and greater volume. And it can remove sanding scratches , for example, 30% faster than with using a sponge. Ideal for UV paints and the latest generation of scratch-resistant paints. For a great polishing effect in combination with the fine polishing compound. The special PerfectTouch sandwich design and extra orange foam layer gives the pad that slight degree of cushioning and much greater stiffness. This allows for a perfect surface contact even in problem areas and an optimal and exact guiding.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 140 Ø 1 376.515 go to product 160 Ø 1 376.523 go to product
- Lambswool bonnet
Lambswool bonnet with tightening cord, suitable for elastic backing pad. Made of 100% lambswool. For efficient processing of polishing pastes. Suitable for flexible backing pad.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 180 Ø 1 123.870 go to product
- Flexible backing pad
Backing pad from cellular rubber with rounded edges, for lambswool bonnet. Ensures for even pressure when polishing. M14 thread.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 175 Ø 1 123.862 go to product
- close all