LE 9-11 125 L-BOXX| Order no. 436.739
- Microprocessor electronics: with tachogenerator constant speed control, speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection
- Variable speed adjustment (6 settings)
- Highly efficient and resilient motor for more power output
- Longer service life thanks to optimised cooling and revised carbon geometry
- Extensive dust protection for motor and gears
- Extremely light and handy
- Compact, narrow and ergonomic shape
- Anti-Kickback - this shuts down the motor on the disc being blocked
- Tool-free adjustment of safety guard
- Lockable slide switch
- Spindle lock
- This universal angle grinder is suited for steel/metal surface finishing, for work on the site/renovation as well as for vehicle bodywork and construction firms
- Side handgrip
- Max. disc diameter 125 mm
- No load speed 6000-11500 rpm
- Power input 900 watt
- Power output 600 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Size (W x L x H) 300 x 75 x 105 mm
- Weight 2,0 kg
- Order No.
- 1 guard grinding 125 Ø 436.860
- 1 handle 437.921
- 1 clamping flange 335.282
- 1 clamping nut M14 100.080
- 1 pin wrench 100.110
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 136 414.085
- 1 case insert 414.204
- Flap disc for metal and stainless steel, cambered
Ideal for flap-grinding metals, stainless steel, alloyed and non-alloyed steel, light metals, non ferrous metals, construction steel, to smooth welds and cast iron. Removing welding spots and beads, processing welding seams, breaking and rounding edges. High material removal rate, guarantees effortless working without filling pores.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 22,2 P 60 10 349.925 go to product 125 Ø x 22,2 P 80 10 349.933 go to product
- Thin cutting disc (1 mm) for stainless steel/steel
Straight, for fast low-force cutting of thin-walled pipes, profiles and plates. Reduced cutting pressure and extremely low chipping for cool cutting. Ensures burr-free edges and prevents blue discoloration and reduces flying sparks. 30% longer service life by packaging in stay-fresh can.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 1 x 22,2 10 349.836 go to product
- SC-VL polishing flap wheel for metal and stainless steel, cambered
Polishing flap wheel for sanding, cleaning and finishing on stainless steel, steel, titanium alloys, light metals, non-ferrous metals and plastics. Remove any tarnish, flash rust, scale and scratches. Remove any tarnish, flash rust, scale and scratches. Preparing, grinding and polishing welds.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 22,2 medium 5 358.606 go to product
- Brush, steel wire 0,3 mm
Corrugated, mount M 14
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 60 Ø 1 124.516 go to product
- Diamantjet - diamond cutting disc, standard, concrete
Fast, long-life universal cutting disc, suitable for concrete and stone
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 22,2 1 349.046 go to product
- Diamantjet - diamond cutting disc, premium, tile
Fast, long-life tile cutting disc with closed diamond segment. Suitable for cutting all tiles, marble, slate, granite and natural stone. Precision cutting and low-noise
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 22,2 1 349.038 go to product
- Grid foam insert L-BOXX®
Grid foam insert for the L-BOXX® type 136. The perforated foam allows the foam insert to be individually adjusted to the contents.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 419.370 go to product
- Case insert
Suitable insert for carrying case L-BOXX® 136. For all angle grinder in the actuel range from 800 up to 1400 watt (except L 3406 VRG).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 414.204 go to product
- Trolley L-BOXX®
Trolley for the L-BOXX®es made of plastic with 4 castors, two of which can be locked. Can be loaded up to 100 kg.
Dimensions in mm Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 646 x 492 x 182 3,8 1 419.400 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert, with additional front handle.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 151 378 x 311 x 107 2,2 1 414.085 go to product
- Extraction hood
Extraction hood kit for working with cutting discs for 125 mm angle grinders. Consisting of extractor and aluminium cover. Can be fitted to the existing guard without using any tools.
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 1 445.479 go to product
- Brush, steel wire 0,5 mm
Knot-type, mount M 14
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 65 Ø 1 124.524 go to product
- FixTec quick clamp nut M 14
For tool-less disc change, suitable for discs from Ø 115-150 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 313.459 go to product
- SoftVib side handle
SoftVib handle with integral, patented pin wrench (DE10117835A1) and vibration cushioning.
Type QTY/PKG Order no. M 8 1 316.857 go to product
- Disc guard cover
For tool-free conversion of the existing guard for cutting work.
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 1 446.041 go to product
- Fillet disc
For grinding welds and removing tarnish. High-quality surfaces at welded joints in a single work step. The perfect disc for quick and high-quality fillet weld processing. Ideal for alloyed and high-alloyed steels, chromed and nickel steels, titanium, light metals, non-ferrous metals and steels. Pre-grind weld under 6A medium, 3S fine for finishing.
Dimensions in mm Grit QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø x 6 x 22,2 6 A medium 10 358.711 go to product
- Velcro pad, cushioned M 14
12 mm cell rubber for even pressure distribution for grinding, polishing or sealing cover up to 12.000 rpm (115) / 7.500 rpm (125). Not for LE 15-11 125/LBE 17-11 125.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 125 Ø 1 350.737 go to product
- close all