LD 18-7 150 R, Kit Turbo-Jet| Order no. 418.765
- Microprocessor electronics: with consistent speed control, soft start, overload protection and temperature monitoring
- Reliable 1800 watt high-performance motor with sufficient power reserves
- Vacuum dust collection: protects against abrasive dust, reduces disc wear, keeps concrete pores for the new coat open
- Recessed spindle lock, to avoid unintentional activation
- With steplessly adjustable, vibration-proof, ergonomic bail handle, for optimum handling and machine control
- Guard with pivoting segment to allow grinding right up to the wall. Height-adjustable to the disc height and for optimum dust extraction
- Adapter for FLEX clip-system as standard equipment
- 150 mm diamater, ideal for application on floor areas
- Turbo-Jet grinding disc with optimum removal rate. The large number of diamond segments provides a considerably quieter operating performance and a more attractive sanding pattern. Ideal for surface grinding on mineral substrates.
- Disc Ø 150 mm
- No load speed 7000 rpm
- Power input 1800 watt
- Power output 1200 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Size (W x L x H) 495 x 190 x 86 mm
- Weight 4,3 kg
- Order No.
- 1 Turbo-Jet grinding disc 418.935
- 1 dust extraction hood with brush ring 419.176
- 1 bail handle 1 piece
- 3 cable clips 252.188 (3x)
- 1 hexagon socket wrench 102.229
- 1 clamping nut M14 100.080
- 1 pin wrench 392.537
- 1 carrying case 444.391
- Thermo-Jet diamond grinding disc
Diamond grinding disc suitable for grinding concrete parts, roughing old weathered concrete, hard cement plaster, removing shuttering protrusions and concrete runs, hardened epoxy resin coatings and the natural sintering on concrete components. High grinding capacity and service life from the innovative segment design. Optimal ground preparation for furhter coating.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 418.919 go to product
- Screed-Jet diamond grinding disc
Grinding disc for abrasive materials. For removal of formwork transitions and concrete runs from freshly concreted surfaces, mineral adhesives, screeds, plaster, mortar, abrasive lime sand brick, sandstone, chamotte, asphalt.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 418.927 go to product
- PCD grinding disc
Grinding disc fitted with polycrystalline diamond segments. For the removal of thermally sensitive coatings such as adhesives, sealants, plastic coatings, bitumen coatings from mineral substrates. The PCD segments enable coatings to be removed quickly and effectively without sticking.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 418.943 go to product
- Turbo-Jet diamond grinding disc
Turbo-Jet grinding disc with optimum removal rate. The large number of diamond segments provides a considerably quieter operating performance and a more attractive sanding pattern. Ideal for surface grinding on mineral substrates.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 418.935 go to product
- Extraction hood with pivoting edge segment
For optimal dust extraction without adapter. Enables you to work near edges at maximum extraction power. Tool-free height adjustment via clamping lever allows quick adjustment of the extraction hood to the tool height.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 150 Ø 1 419.176 go to product
- Carrying case
Impact-resistant plastic box with insert for large angle grinders (up to Ø 230), and renovation grinders LD 18-7 125 R / 150 R, LD 24-6 180. Includes holder for handle, disk up to Ø 230 mm and transparent lidded compartment DIN A5.
Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 4,0 1 444.391 go to product
- Fixing pads
To fix the LD 18-7 125 R or LD 18-7 150 R in the carrying case 444.391.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 468.118 go to product
- close all