L 26-6 230| Order no. 436.704
- Microprocessor control with soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, CDC-electronic feedback control
- Anti-Kickback - this shuts down the motor on the disc being blocked
- Robust motor housing and gearbox housing. Stable and robust steel gearbox as well as a spindle bearing protected by a metal cap also increase reliability and durability
- Highly efficient and resilient motor for more power output
- An additional vibration damping ring between the motor housing and rear handle reduces the vibrations.
- SoftVib handgrip for reduced vibration can be mounted in three positions.
- Rear shaft handle with soft padding for secure grip. The grip area turns 90° to the right and left for an optimum working position
- Spindle lock
- Removable covering cap for easy change of carbon brushes
- Tool-free adjustment of safety guard
- Cutting guard (389.625) or cover for cutting guard (446.068), as an optional accessory
- Max. disc diameter 230 mm
- No load speed 6500 rpm
- Power input 2600 watt
- Power output 1800 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Clamping collar Ø 64 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 6,35 kg
- Order No.
- 1 guard grinding 230 Ø 338.729
- 1 SoftVib handle 325.384
- 1 clamping flange 338.753
- 1 SDS-Clic quick-clamp nut M 14 253.049
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 6 104.167
- 1 pin wrench 100.110
- Diamantjet - diamond cutting disc, standard, concrete
Fast, long-life universal cutting disc, suitable for concrete and stone
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 Ø x 22,2 1 349.054 go to product
- Diamantjet - diamond cutting disc, universal
Universal cutting wheel for the most common construction site materials such as concrete B45 (hard concrete), soft granite, clinker and brick.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 Ø 22,2 1 500.720 go to product
- SDS-Clic quick-clamp nut
For tool-less disc change suitable for discs from Ø 150-230 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 253.049 go to product
- SoftVib side handle
SoftVib handle with vibration cushioning, significantly reducing the vibration transmitted to hands and arms and moderating the risk of vibration-related injury to the operator.
Type QTY/PKG Order no. M 14 1 325.384 go to product
- Sanding guard
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 1 338.729 go to product
- Cutting guard
Cutting guard, suitable for L 21-6/L 24-6/L 26-6 230.
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 1 389.625 go to product
- Dust extraction guard
Extraction hood kit for working with cutting discs for 230 mm angle grinders. Consisting of extractor with guide wheel and aluminium cover. Can be fitted to the existing guard without using any tools.
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 1 445.487 go to product
- Disc guard cover
For tool-free conversion of the existing guard for cutting work.
Diameter in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 230 1 446.068 go to product
- Dust extraction guard cutting for large angle grinder, 230 mm
Detachable extraction hood with efficient dust extraction for precise cuts when working with diamond cutting wheels in conjunction with 230 mm angle grinders. Extremely stable, the stabiliser element prevents distortion caused by the side weight of the angle grinder. Base plate with rollers for easy feed, the side handle can be fitted on either the left or right. Incl. suction connection for FLEX clip system and adapter for guide rail. Depth stop with scale for presetting the cutting depth for use with or without a guide rail. Maximum cutting depth 60 mm.
Diameter in mm Size (W x L x H) QTY/PKG Order no. 230 365x195x290 1 471.895 go to product
- Carrying case
Impact-resistant plastic box with insert for large angle grinders (up to Ø 230), and renovation grinders LD 18-7 125 R / 150 R, LD 24-6 180. Includes holder for handle, disk up to Ø 230 mm and transparent lidded compartment DIN A5.
Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 4,0 1 444.391 go to product
- close all