CS 62 18.0-EC| Order no. 417.939
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- 18.0 V EC motor with overload protection and temperature monitoring
- LED battery capacity display
- Dual clamped swivel element prevents the saw blade from jamming when making mitre cuts and therefore the risk of recoil
- Spindle lock: for quick replacement of blades
- Angle scale from 0 ° to 50 °. With preset angles of 22.5°/ 45°, and 50°. Easy to read, precision adjustment via non-slip clamping elements
- Swivel range from 0° to 50° for undercuts as well as scoring function for perfect visible edges
- Intuitive clamp lever for cutting depth adjustment, cutting depth is easy to read off
- In accordance with the latest regulations without splitting wedge for plunge cuts and without time-consuming removal of splitting wedge
- Woodshaving collection bag for low-dust operation, simple to empty, tool-free attachment by means of bayonet connection
- Connector for external dust extraction Ø 27 mm or step adapter
- Ideal for traditional applications in dry construction and refurbishing, e.g. for making saw cuts through plasterboard, concrete fibre boards, wood materials, such as chipboard or OSB boards
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all 18,0 V battery packs. Delivery does not include battery and charger
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 2,5 / 5,0 Ah
- No load speed 5000 rpm
- Pivoting range 0-50 °
- Saw blade holder 20 mm
- Cutting depth 0-62 mm
- Depth of cut - mitre cut 0-38 mm
- Depth of cut - mitre cut with guide rail 0-32 mm
- Blade Ø 165 mm
- Angle preset 0°/22,5°/45°/50°
- Size ( W x L x H) 380 x 150 x 200 mm
- Weight without battery 3,1 kg
- Order No.
- 1 saw blade Z 24-WZ 456.012
- 1 dust bag 1 piece
- 1 extraction adapter 1 piece
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 374 414.107
- 1 case insert 459.380
- Standard circular saw blade with alternating teeth
For making long cuts and for sawing wood materials, such as chipboard, OSB, MDF boards.
Dimensions in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 165 Ø x 20 1 456.012 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 389 378 x 296 x 345 3,4 1 414.107 go to product
- Adapter for guide rail
Can be mounted tool-free. Perfect guidance of the CS 62 on the FLEX guide rail for cuts of 0-50° (Festool guide rail 0°).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 467.065 go to product
- Battery powered heating jacket
Heated, high-quality soft shell jacket with comfortable fleece lining, various pockets, and detachable hood. Wind and water repellent material for high durability. Three heating zones for individual heating settings and quick heat function. 10,5/21 hours of heat at level 1, 9,5/19 hours at level 2, and 5/10 hours at level 3 (2,5/5,0 Ah 18,0 V). Suitable for 10,8 and 18,0 V lithium ion battery. Battery adapter with USB port for charging smartphones. Battery not included.
Size QTY/PKG Order no. M 1 417.998 go to product L 1 423.165 go to product XL 1 423.173 go to product XXL 1 423.181 go to product
- LED worklamp
Powerful LED worklamp with 24 cold-white LEDs and integrated discharge protection. LED head can be swivelled through 320° and folded through 180°. Swivelling and lowerable hook for attaching the lamp and belt clip. Lighting duration: approx 20 hours with 2.5 Ah battery pack and approx 40 hours with 5.0 Ah battery pack. FLEX battery system: suitable for all 18 V battery packs. Delivery does not include battery.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 417.955 go to product
- close all