CHE 2-26 18.0-EC C| Order no. 491.314
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Powerful motor with 2.6 joules of impact energy and a high rate of removal
- Function switch with four functions: drilling, hammer drilling, chiselling, chisel adjustment
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Ideal for daily use for drilling and chiselling in concrete, brickwork, timber and metal
- Drilling chuck can be removed without tools
- Quick tool change: universal application, with SDS Plus drill chuck or 13 mm quick-release chuck
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Decoupled, ergonomic handle with rubberised grip surface. Vibrations are reduced by a sprung damper and additional vibration damping between the housing and handle
- Accelerator switch with lock-on function
- Robust gearbox housing made of die-cast aluminium
- Electronic quick-acting brake
- Non-rotating additional handle with depth stop
- Integrated LED lamp with persistence function
- LED battery capacity display
- FLEX battery system: suitable for FLEX 18,0 V/5,0 Ah battery packs. Delivery does not include battery and charger
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 5,0 Ah
- No load speed 0-980 rpm
- Blows per minute 0-4350 bpm
- Single impact energy (EPTA) 2,6 J
- Max. drill hole Ø in steel 13 mm
- Max. drill hole Ø in concrete 26 mm
- Max. drill hole Ø in wood 30 mm
- Tool fixture SDS-plus
- Size (W x L x H) 360 x 85 x 230 mm
- Weight without battery 3,18 kg
- Order No.
- 1 chuck BF SDS-plus CHE2 468.835
- 1 handle 436.364
- 1 depth stop 417.769
- SDS 2-plus drill
Drill with 2 solid carbide alloy cutters, reinforcement chamfer and centering point for easy, precision-point working. Asymmetrical, high-capacity double conveyor spirals for quick transfer of the drill dust. Core reinforcement for maximum energy transfer from hammer drill to drill tip. Vibration-damping and also conveys more energy to the cutting bit. Ideal for drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone.
Diameter in mm Length in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 4 110 1 367.931 go to product 5 110 1 367.958 go to product 6 110 1 367.966 go to product 5 160 1 367.974 go to product 6 160 1 367.982 go to product 8 160 1 367.990 go to product 10 160 1 368.008 go to product 12 160 1 368.016 go to product 6 210 1 368.024 go to product 8 210 1 368.032 go to product 10 210 1 368.040 go to product 12 210 1 368.059 go to product 14 210 1 368.067 go to product 16 210 1 368.075 go to product 8 260 1 368.083 go to product 10 260 1 368.091 go to product 12 260 1 368.105 go to product 14 260 1 368.113 go to product 16 310 1 368.121 go to product 18 200 1 368.148 go to product 20 200 1 368.156 go to product 18 450 1 368.164 go to product 20 450 1 368.172 go to product 22 450 1 368.180 go to product 25 450 1 368.199 go to product
- SDS-plus flat chisel
Extremely hard, ideal for demolition work.
Dimensions in mm Type QTY/PKG Order no. 20 x 250 flat 1 368.490 go to product
- SDS-plus sharp chisel
Extremely hard, ideal for demolition work.
Dimensions in mm Type QTY/PKG Order no. 250 pointed 1 368.504 go to product
- SDS-plus broad-flat chisel
The broad flat chisel is excellent for stripping plastered walls. Higher removal rate due to wedge effect. More material removal per chisel stroke.
Dimensions in mm Type QTY/PKG Order no. 40 x 250 spat 1 368.512 go to product
- SDS-plus tile chisel
The tile chisel is suited for renovation work. It has a large blade width, can be optimally placed in joints and also preserves the underground.
Dimensions in mm Type QTY/PKG Order no. 40 x 250 cambered 1 368.628 go to product
- Chisel/drill set SDS-plus
Set consisting of. SDS 2-plus drills 1x 5 Ø x 110 mm, 1x 6 Ø x 110 mm, 1x 6 Ø 160 mm, 1x 8 Ø x 160 mm, 1x 10 Ø x 160 mm, 1x sharp chisel SDS-plus 250 mm, 1x flat chisel SDS-plus 250 mm.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 368.571 go to product
- Hammer drill bit set SDS-plus
Set consisting of 1 x D 5x110, 1 x D 6x110,1 x D 6x160, 1 x D 8x160, 1 x D 10x160.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 414.026 go to product
Drill bits with 2 main and 2 secondary cutting edges and centring tip for simple, pinpoint drilling even in reinforced concrete. With a 4-spiral drill bit shank for quicker, optimum removal of the drilling dust and to reduce the drill bit temperature.
Diameter in mm Length in mm QTY/PKG Order no. 8 250 5 414.034 go to product
- Rapid charger
For charging 10.8 and 18.0 V battery packs. With large-format LCD display for battery diagnostics and charge levels. Charging time 10,8 V approx. 40 min. for 2.5 Ah / 4.0 Ah. Charging time 18 V: approx 40 min for 2.5 Ah and approx 45 min for 5.0 Ah. A special procedure charges 80% of the capacity after about 30 min. With integrated battery pack cooler and overheating, discharge, and overload protection.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 417.882 go to product
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack 18,0 V
Battery pack Li ion 18.0 V with integrated charge and discharge protection, battery charge indicator, dust and splash protection. Electronic management system (EMS) protects the battery pack, extends the service life, and increases efficiency.
Battery capacity Battery voltage Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 5,0 18,0 0,72 1 445.894 go to product
- Carrying case L-BOXX®
The robust storage and transport system L-BOXX® made of impact-resistant plastic conveys tools, accessories and consumables easily and comfortably to the place of use. Elaborate inserts provide order and clarity, ergonomically shaped handles and additional moulded recesses for flexible and comfortable handling. The unbeatably simple connection and disconnection of the different L-BOXXes optimises combined transportation. Fits the TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and without adapters. Load capacity per L-BOXX® up to 25 kg, combined transportation up to 40 kg, the cover can be loaded up to 100 kg. Splash-proof. Without insert.
External dimensions L x W x H Internal dimensions L x W x H Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 442 x 357 x 253 378 x 306 x 209 2,8 1 414.093 go to product
- Trolley L-BOXX®
Trolley for the L-BOXX®es made of plastic with 4 castors, two of which can be locked. Can be loaded up to 100 kg.
Dimensions in mm Weight QTY/PKG Order no. 646 x 492 x 182 3,8 1 419.400 go to product
- Power 55 R
Set consisting of a 10.8/18.0 V rapid charger and two 5.0 Ah 18.0 V battery packs.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 491.349 go to product
- Carrying bag
Practical carrying bag made from plastic-reinforced, tear-resistant textile material with a very wide opening. With large storage space for up to three tools as well as compartments for accessories such as batteries, charger etc. and five exterior pockets on the front. Fitted with rubber feet, lockable zip fastener, cushioned carrying strap and steel-reinforced handles.
Size (W x L x H) Weight in kg QTY/PKG Order no. 570 x 290 x 330 3,14 1 502.561 go to product
- close all