ALC 3/1-G/R| Order no. 509.841
- With one horizontal and two vertical laser lines at a 90° angle plus plumb (red laser line), can be switched individually
- Plumb function
- Specially coated glasses ensure clean and high-precision laser lines.
- Green laser diode
- The green line is easily visible, even in bad lighting conditions
- Extends the range from 50 metres up to 70 metres with receiver
- Optical warning signal when self-levelling range exceeded
- Self-levelling which can be switched off
- Simple operation
- Transportation lock
- Integrated Li-polymer rechargeable battery
- 1/4" thread for tripod
- Ideal for aligning the framework
- Number of lines 1 horizontal/2 vertical plus plumb
- Visible area lines 110°
- Precision ± 0.3 mm/m (plumb ± 0,6 mm/m)
- Self-levelling range ± 4 °
- Max. working range 20 m / plumb 5 m
- Max. range with receiver 70 m
- Operation duration with battery drive 5 - 11 h
- Temperature range -5° - +50 °C
- Laser class 2
- International Protection IP 54
- Integrated battery 3,7 V 2000 mAh / Li-Ion
- Size (W x L x H) 60 x 112 x 126 mm
- Weight 0,53 kg
- Order No.
- 1 wall bracket magnetic WB-M/S 1/4 ALC-Basic 428.167
- 1 USB-cable 1 piece
- 1 USB-charger 1 piece
- 1 carrying bag 1 piece
- Laser universal bracket
Consisting of wall bracket and bracket for the laser. Has strong magnets, adheres perfectly either vertically or horizontally. Clamping range of wall bracket up to 50 mm, can be easily and flexibly attached to beams, frames, etc. Precise positioning of the laser via steplessly variable height and angle adjustment, the laser can also be mounted on a tripod with the universal bracket fitted thanks to 1/4" and 5/8" threads. Equipped with rubber pads to protect sensitive surfaces and provide a secure hold.
Connection thread QTY/PKG Order no. 1/4", 5/8" 1 500.747 go to product
- Laser tripod adapter
5/8" internal thread on 1/4" external thread for using the laser on the elevator tripod (398.616).
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 398.608 go to product
- Laser target plate and goggles, green
Improves the visibility of the green laser beam, especially at greater distances and in extreme light conditions.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 500.763 go to product
- Laser wall bracket
Magnetic wall bracket made of plastic with 1/4" and 5/8" device connection.
QTY/PKG Order no. 1 428.167 go to product
- Laser receiver
Precision Max. working range Operation duration Integrated battery Weight Order no. ± 0,5 mm/10 m, ± 3,2 mm/50 m 5-70 15 Batteries 9V-unit 0,15 500.755 go to product
- close all