- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
XFE 7-12 80 P-Set
Roto random orbit polisher for small areas
|Dimensions WxLxH||320 x 58 x 120|
|No-load speed||1800 - 5500|
|3600 - 10800|
|Cable type||Red plug|
|Max. polishing disc size||80|
|Max. support plate size||75|
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
- Powerful 700 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down